Burscough 2-1 Chorley

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Burscough 2-1 Chorley

Postby Locki » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:33 pm

Hmmm.... Difficult to make the match sound as good as the result. We got battered 2-1!!!

Preistley, Teale, Clark & Callaghan will be vital to stopping the goals, while Wrighty up front grabbed our only goal with our only shot on target (we had one other shot, but it went side!).

Midfield today was non-existant. Hopefully Bluck and Mullineux will be playing next week. No offence to the people in midfield today, but it just didn't work.
Locki

BURCOUGH

Postby BOB » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:59 pm

GAME WAS POOR YESTERDAY BUT HOPE WE GET IT TOGETHER
FOR NEXT SATURDAY NEED TO GET OFF TO A GOOD START
BOB

Postby Dave B » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:27 pm

I believe we got off to a very good start last season - and look how that turned out!!! I have to agree with Lockie on some comments and unfortunately we do not have enough strength in depth. Once injuries and suspensions kick in, we could be up !!!! creek.
Any news on the number 3 who was carried off, it looked quite nasty and I personally thought he was one of our better players. Wrighty took his goal well, a cracking finish and we could even have sneaked a draw after we scored.
Good luck for the season, a good FA Cup run is needed.
Dave B

Return to Chorley FC