Money from Sponsorship

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Money from Sponsorship

Postby 12th Man » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:36 pm

You may or may not have noticed but sponsors are few and far between this season. Many of our generous benefactors from last season are feeling the pinch resulting in match, ball and player sponsorship hard to come by.
As a gesture of solidarity and slight madness I have sponsored Tony Hesketh for the season mainly because I'm not sure which players will be around long enough! (if anyone knows my wife dont tell her, she just wouldnt understand!).
If you know a local businessman or are feeling suitably generous yourself (or as part of a syndicate) then please ask them to consider the extravagence and potential embarrassment of having their name appear in the programme next to one of our motley crew as a sponsor of a player, ball or match. I know times are hard but to be able to afford the right people in any walk of life requires the right money which will only be available with this kind of support.
12th Man

Return to Chorley FC