Accrington Stanley

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Accrington Stanley

Postby Fat Boy Slim » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:04 pm

I think we need another forum for other discussions about non Chorley topics as well as Chorley FC. I.e. This one could go under non league football.

I have just been reading about John Coleman being disappointed with the crowds they are getting. I think they have not broke the 3000 gate in their first couple of games. It may not be all it is cracked up to be being in the football league, if the crowds are this small, they will no doubt struggle to break even. I also heard they are charging £12 entry, is this expensive compared to our £6 entry baring mind we are ****( I don't even want to count) leagues below.
For Accrington, I hope they do well this season and their gates improve. It doesn't seem 5 mins since they got relegated along with us, apart from the fact that they were actually worse than us. How times change.

No doubt, people will also be thinking about the Wigan League games don't feel like 10 mins ago.

Onwards and upwards, well here's hoping.
Fat Boy Slim

Re: Accrington Stanley

Postby petermarkcraig » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:37 pm

Fat Boy Slim wrote:I think we need another forum for other discussions about non Chorley topics as well as Chorley FC. I.e. This one could go under non league football.

I agree FBS and will have a word with Mark and see if it can be arranged.
petermarkcraig
Site Admin

Return to Chorley FC