FCUM match - Saturday Sept 10th -ALL TICKET

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Re: FCUM match - Saturday Sept 10th -ALL TICKET

Postby metz » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:53 am

Totally agree with you Chris. How costly could those 3 pts lost by FCUM be come the end of the season? Can't imagine the Chorley board refusing to let any of us travelling to watch the Magpies. Makes you wonder just how loyal their fanbase is if they just roll over and obey fellow fans who are on the board.

Its noi that long since they were on about boycotting Chester away due to the price they charge away fans.

I feel soirry for their players having a 'fanbase' who appear to be so principaled that they would rather boycott a match than cheering on the team.

At the end of the day the ticket allocation was made based on health and safety reasons. 520 is greater than 10% of the capacity of Victory Park. Compare that to the percentage of tickets the club they are (surprise surprise) protesting against - Man U - gets for away matches and you can get some perspective.

I've no problem with FCUM fans but as far as this match is concerned, its their loss. Any problems about missing the match, instead of moaning to Chorlety, perhaps it'd be more productive to vote against the fan-elected board who refused your tickets to the match on your behalf.
metz

Postby GRH39 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:17 pm

http://gregg-thissportinglife.blogspot. ... ester.html

Interesting

Now we know that this FC United fan would not be visiting Munch. So it was Phil Haslams fault all along.
GRH39

Postby Ian Livesey » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Want to know who this Florence is too. Wonder if this is the same Gregg that has been name calling me on another forum (http://nonleaguezone.com/viewtopic.php? ... &start=225). Seems he knows nowt about anything apart from his own "club"
Ian Livesey
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Chorley FC