Start of the season

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Start of the season

Postby Magpie in Exile » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:50 am

I can't be there for Stocksbridge Steels :( But, whatever is going on behind the scenes lets hope we can get going ON the pitch. Before the game, all teams are in equal first place in Unibond 1 and hope springs eteneral SO GO FOR IT CHORLEY!!!!! Lets grab the first three points towards a famous promotion or safety from relegation, however you look at it.

I await Magpie the Elders call on Saturday with the result...

GO CHORLEY GO!
Magpie in Exile

Re: Start of the season

Postby petermarkcraig » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:05 am

Magpie in Exile wrote:I can't be there for Stocksbridge Steels :( But, whatever is going on behind the scenes lets hope we can get going ON the pitch. Before the game, all teams are in equal first place in Unibond 1 and hope springs eteneral SO GO FOR IT CHORLEY!!!!! Lets grab the first three points towards a famous promotion or safety from relegation, however you look at it.

I await Magpie the Elders call on Saturday with the result...

GO CHORLEY GO!

Exactly what Exile says *nods head in agreement*

COME ON THE MAGPIES!!!
petermarkcraig
Site Admin

Postby Fred Smith » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:56 am

All the very best for the season to the management the players and all the supporters. Lets hope we get off to a flier tomorrow. Come on Chorley.
Fred Smith

Postby al » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:14 pm

all the best for tomorrow lads cant be there,work/then on hols keep your phone on mr livesey i will require updates.good luck and give 'em a shout from me.Regards Al (EC) :shock:
al

Return to Chorley FC