Important Volunteer Position

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Important Volunteer Position

Postby Igrapop » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:32 pm

We have a couple of very important roles for a couple of willing volunteers. We are looking for a minimum of 2 people willing to take up the role of first aiders. Anyone already qualified would obviously be ideal but if not the club will provide full training for the position.
Ideally the positions would be filled by someone who will attend most if not all of the home games & the more volunteers we get the better so we can be confident of cover at every game.
I anticipate that 99% of the time the job will involve nothing more than being in attendance & regular auditing of the equipment & being ready in case of minor medical injuries to provide a first response with the aid of the steward team.

We will be creating a dedicated first aid room under the main stand & volunteers will be expected to manage any first aid equipment & supplies that are required including a second de-fib unit that we have acquired through the NPL scheme. Further training will be required on the operation of the de-fib but this will either be funded by the NPL or the club.
This is a very important & vital role in an area where we are short at the moment & the club needs to provide especially if we are hoping to boost attendances this season.

Any one interested please either PM me on here or email me at graham.watkinson@chorleyfc.com or grab me at the next game.

G
Igrapop

Return to Chorley FC