Message from Garry...

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Message from Garry...

Postby Ian Livesey » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:22 am

Message from Garry Flitcroft

The new season is here and we are all looking forward to it.
This season is special for the club in that we are celebrating 130 years of football in the town.

The squad we have assembled excites me as it is, in my mind, the best squad of players I have had during my time with the Magpies. The squad of 20 players is strong all over the park and we have a big ambition to get out of this league and play at higher levels.

We need your support too. The fan base we have at the club is magnificent and I know a lot is said about the ‘12th man’ but you can really make a difference. We want to make Victory Park a fortress and I hope you will not only come to as many games as you can, but spread the word to your friends and work colleagues too.

Our first home game is on Tuesday against Ashton United (kick off 7-45pm) quickly followed by another home game against Whitby Town next Saturday. The clubhouse opens at 6pm on Tuesday and we have the Carlsberg offer on with the first 150 pints available at £1-50 a pint.
Ian Livesey
Site Admin

Return to Chorley FC