Thank You from CFC Commercial Department

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Thank You from CFC Commercial Department

Postby CFC Commercial Department » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:32 am

For those unable to attend the game on Saturday or don't have sight of the Matchday Programme

THANK YOU FROM THE COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT

As the seasons draws to a close , I would like to take this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU to all individuals and business’s who have supported Chorley FC this season whether it be a simple raffle prize donation up to a Match Sponsorship we could not have do it with out YOU.
Although I have been involved down at Chorley Football Club for many years this is the first time I have had a direct involvement on the Commercial side , although it as been very hard work , I am looking forward to next years challenges , putting into practice some of the things we have learnt.
On behalf of myself and all involved here at Victory Park I would like to say a massive THANK YOU to Chris Maguire for his and the Chorley Guardians efforts with the “Save the Magpies” Fund..
This season we have introduced a successful Matchday Raffle bringing in on average £200.00 per game this being run by Chris Haslam, who now as everyone trained to have their pound coin\s ready.
January saw the introduction of the Lucky 7 which is approaching on average £200.00 per week , we are looking to build this up next season so if you are able to become an Agent look out for further information as the new season approaches.
We would like to thank all those who have supported these fund raisers and look forward to your continued support in the future.
Next season I am looking to increase the availability of Chorley FC’s Official Merchandise by extending the range and providing a permanent secure display within the Social Club.
Although the football finishes this weekend, please do not forget the Social Club is still available for your family or your friends to hold a function of any description over the summer months and beyond.
And finally while speaking with Chris Maguire the other week we spoke about the “Save the Magpies” campaign, during which I made a comment “The Magpies have thankfully been saved so we have won the first phase of the fight” Chris immediately picked this up and responded “Yes, that is right, so next year the aim is to take the club forward “.So look out for next years successor to “Save the Magpies”

Should anyone have any ideas or would like to assist in any way please contact myself at any home or away game or via email on ghaslamcfc@hotmail.co.uk

Geoff Haslam
Commercial Coordinator
CFC Commercial Department

Return to Chorley FC