Bamber Bridge PSF

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Bamber Bridge PSF

Postby Jue » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:03 pm

An open invitation to everyone..

On Saturday when we face Bamber Bridge away I shall (child arrival dependant) be making the journey on foot. You are more than welcome to join me. I will be leaving Victory Park at about 10:30ish making a gentle stroll through town then along the A6 all the way to Ye Olde Hob Inn where I am planning to stop for a spot of lunch.

This is not a sponsored walk like in previous years, doing it purely because it's well within walking distance! There is only me currently but like I said, open invitation. Please let me know if you plan on coming along.

Thanks.
Jue

Re: Bamber Bridge PSF

Postby JP » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:34 pm

I normally do the walk but I am instead helping John Derbyshire on Chorley Market.
JP
MIS Prediction League Winner 2015/16

Postby Prodigal son » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:00 pm

Another decent workout today. Great to see Carver and Gonzales linking well and both on the scoresheet, well done lads. Thought the team played very well for an hour or so then shut down a bit. Leather, Jordan and Charnock were impressive at the back. Looking forward now to next Saturday, let's get off to a great start. COYM
Prodigal son

Postby Ian Livesey » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:18 pm

Can't see anything other than Sefton and Marcus up there together for the start of the season. Apart from Teague and Cottrell that's our starting XI right there. Looking foward to seeing the corner routines working, and hoping we send FCMU packing like we did last season
Ian Livesey
Site Admin

Postby Tempie » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:05 pm

Are jake and Jason walker injured?
Tempie

Postby Ian Livesey » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:11 pm

Tempie wrote:Are jake and Jason walker injured?

Both on holiday. Will be back before Saturday
Ian Livesey
Site Admin

Postby Tempie » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:23 pm

Good I'm glad they'll be back. I'm glad carver has got some goals in pre season. If he can add regular goals to his game we will have a very good player
Tempie

Return to Chorley FC