Worcester City v Chorley FC

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Worcester City v Chorley FC

Postby Ian Livesey » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:58 am

Commentary back on 102.8 Chorley FM for today
Ian Livesey
Site Admin

Re: Worcester City v Chorley FC

Postby Ian Livesey » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:09 pm

Great win in a poor game. I said on Wednesday that we wouldn't play as well as that night and win games. Even if we were slightly poorer than the Darlington game (ONLY SLIGHTLY) today proved that, just. Stephen Jordan was immense at the back, he never lost a header all afternoon and finally glad to see Marcus get on the score sheet.
Ian Livesey
Site Admin

Postby Prodigal son » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:52 pm

Very pleased with the win today, not able to be there today but delighted that Marcus got off the mark and once again the defence stood firm. It is showing in every game what good signings MJ has made this season. Agree with you Ian, Stephen Jordan has been superb throughout.
3 more points Monday please.
Prodigal son

Postby petermarkcraig » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:25 am

2 games in 7 days beats last seasons 2 games in 9 months.............. and 2 victories. :D

We looked far more coordinated and solid against Boston I think and the first half performance yesterday was worrying. However grit and determination and eventually some great football gave us our just desserts in a far better second half and the goal was a cracker. If Carver can put more finishing touches to his approach play and sheer hard work he could be one hell of goalscorer.
Well worth the early start for me and Samuel and a big thanks to Ed for giving us a lift.
COC!!
petermarkcraig
Site Admin

Return to Chorley FC