Andy Teague Out / Nathan Sheron in on loan

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Andy Teague Out / Nathan Sheron in on loan

Postby metz » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:23 pm

Captain Andy Teague has been ruled out for the next six weeks due to his “Turf Toe” injury so manager Matt Jansen has drafted in another loan signing to bolster the Magpies.

With Kieran Charnock already ruled out for two months and the recent injury to fellow central defender Stephen Jordan, Jansen has again been forced into the loan market to patch up the depleted back-line.

Fleetwood Town prospected Nathan Sheron has been drafted in on a 28-day loan and will be in the squad for Saturday’s trip to Gainsborough Trinity alongside fellow loanee Dan Cowan.

The former Liverpool apprentice is highly rated at Highbury and signed his first contract with The Cod Army in the summer following his arrival from Anfield.

Welcome to Chorley Nathan.
metz

Re: Andy Teague Out / Nathan Sheron in on loan

Postby reco » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Also got a forward in from Bolton Wanders on Work ex goes by the name of Alex Samizadeh who turned 18 only yesterday.

Interesting to note that title winning defender Kiel O'Brien was released by Southport today. Maybe he could return even on a short term deal until we are over the injuries.
reco

Postby Tempie » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Bolton fans really like this guy so let's get him in and see what he can do!!
Tempie

Postby Tempie » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:12 pm

Tempie

Postby charnock1 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:41 am

I am sure Alex played for Bolton in the pre season friendly against us - certainly caught my eye and looked very decent

Hows this for an idea - he is here to replace Gonzales, who has a 'mystery injury'. My guess is Gonzales has played his last game for us.
charnock1

Postby Tempie » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:44 am

I don't know about Gonzales. You might be being a bit premature there. He's only here on work experience and that could end at anytime. What I will say about Sefton is that he hasn't really looked interested for a while (before the injury). He strikes me as a player that thrives on confidence and being the 'main man'. At clitheroe he was the main man at chorley he just another player in a good team. I don't think Alex s is a replacement for him because the deal isn't permanent enough but it wouldn't surprise me if we did go out and get another forward on a permanent deal if Alex doesn't work or he gets called back.
Tempie

Postby charnock1 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:10 am

Ok then Tempie - 'temporary replacement' whilst we find someone permanent

Either way don't see any way back for Gonzales
charnock1

Return to Chorley FC