Stalybridge

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Re: Stalybridge

Postby Tempie » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Mike- that's my point really. Being totally honest I see finishing in the playoffs as parr. Anything less would be an under achievement. Last year we under achieved bearing in mind that we'd just lost the play off final. For me there are so many negatives too- the way we play, young players very rarely getting a chance, plenty of horrendous signings and I'm still waiting for josh Hines replacement!! So yes it is harsh but in my opinion it is also fair to say that Matt hasn't achieved anything YET. Like I keep saying hopefully that changes over the next few weeks.
Tempie

Postby Ed » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:04 pm

So long as we don'the overreach ourselves and finances are realistic, ie not paying silly wages, then no harm in going up for a season even if only to visit new grounds, test ourselves against the best non-league teams, see CFC on TV and...
continue our record of beating Fylde at least once a season.
Ed

Postby Ian Livesey » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:39 am

Ed wrote:So long as we don'the overreach ourselves and finances are realistic, ie not paying silly wages, then no harm in going up for a season even if only to visit new grounds, test ourselves against the best non-league teams, see CFC on TV and...
continue our record of beating Fylde at least once a season.

I've always said this
Ian Livesey
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Chorley FC