1st post woes

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

1st post woes

Postby Away days » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:02 am

Glad I didn't go to Boston..after the Curzon and Harrogate game I couldn't face another long ball bonanza.... this is my 1st post on this forum as a new member and wanted to share a few thoughts...
1.... is Adam blakeman jansen's love child? How on earth he gets a game is beyond me....lazy, slow, out of position for most of the goals, relies on jordan to clear up his mistakes and looks disinterested. Surely beesley is a better option?
2...... my gran is quicker than Teague , leather must be bored of having to cover him... and why do we insist on using Teague as our best passer of the ball? His long hit and hopes are poor.
3.... when will Jansen realise that are strikers are probably some of the best in the league. But non are suited to the long ball game..gornell must be wondering what on earth he has joined...
4....can we please sign a lad who can put his foot on a ball and pick a forward pass...the young lad who played in the friendlies looked class (can't recall his name though).
5..... why bother pledging to the U21s if none of them are going to get a chance?

I could go on for days...
But win or lose I'll still be there the week after......after all , we're still Matt jansen's black and white army :D
Away days

Re: 1st post woes

Postby chewy380 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Don't think you'll find many on here disagreeing with much of that. I think the lad you're on about was Oliver Phillips, I agree he looked like everything we're lacking in midfield.
chewy380

Return to Chorley FC