Pledges for youth development

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Pledges for youth development

Postby mark » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:35 pm

As most of you reading this forum will know, Chorley Supporters Trust ran a pledges scheme last season to support Youth Development, raising £3000. You can read all about the scheme here.

This season we don't have as many people pledging yet, so I want to appeal to anyone on here who wants to contribute to do so by replying to this message. You can pledge whatever you like. Some people like to keep it simple with £1 per goal, others go for more unusual things like 50p per goal scored by a player in an odd numbered shirt.

I'll post details of who has pledged what here and on cfcst.org, and you can pay pledges in cash at matches, Trust meetings or via our localgiving site.

Thanks to everyone who supported youth development last season and I hope I can encourage a couple more people to do so this time round.
mark
Site Admin

Re: Pledges for youth development

Postby mark » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:36 pm

Although nobody has replied to this, in fact loads of people have come forward and pledged in the last couple of weeks by other means, so we now have 27 people involved. That means we are getting back near the levels of last season. We of course would love it if more people could get involved as it directly helps youth development at Chorley. So please do post below if you've been meaning to pledge but haven't got round to it.

Here's a spreadsheet with everyone's pledges for the season so far.
mark
Site Admin

Re: Pledges for youth development

Postby mark » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:17 pm

We've had a couple more new pledgers since the last update, meaning the total is now over £750. You can read all about it here
mark
Site Admin

Return to Chorley FC