U18's Reviews and Progress on the Chorley Website

A place for information about our Under 18 squad

Moderator: Jamwil

U18's Reviews and Progress on the Chorley Website

Postby andy wood » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:50 pm

Disappointed to note that no match reports or reviews have been made for the U18's matches since the Chorley U18 2-2 Marine (27/09/2015) match.
Considering how hard the team has been performing bar 1 loss it's a shame that no one seems to be bothered to write about the matches. Unless you
go the matches you dont' know who's doing well except looking at the U18's League Table.
Poor Show from the Chorley management - not a good way to encourage the next lot of youngsters to join!
andy wood

Re: U18's Reviews and Progress on the Chorley Website

Postby Jamwil » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:10 pm

Andy

Apologies but is is myself who has been doing the reports, unfortunately on top of my youth secretarial duties, coaching responsibilities, administrating for the two leagues we are in, ensuring referee's and games are organised along with making sure the lads are all able to get to games. My reports have been few and far between sorry.

Oh yes forgot to mention organising training sessions, my responsibilities as a board member of the Chorley Supporters Trust and being a match day steward supervisor. I also work full time and have a family but I will try and do better.

It would be even better if at times the fans could help out and attend and maybe help with the reports
Jamwil

Postby Locki » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:15 am

Jamwil wrote:Andy

Apologies but is is myself who has been doing the reports, unfortunately on top of my youth secretarial duties, coaching responsibilities, administrating for the two leagues we are in, ensuring referee's and games are organised along with making sure the lads are all able to get to games. My reports have been few and far between sorry.

Oh yes forgot to mention organising training sessions, my responsibilities as a board member of the Chorley Supporters Trust and being a match day steward supervisor. I also work full time and have a family but I will try and do better.

It would be even better if at times the fans could help out and attend and maybe help with the reports

*like*
Locki

Postby andy wood » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Thank you for your prompt response. It wasn't a personal dig at you.
I just feel, that sadly, where Chorley are in the League Table presently, we can get whatever help we can get for the future to ensure
success and continuity from the U18's lucky enough to progress to the First team. If they are winning and are at the Top of the League table
it is only fair and right that their progress is reported - not just for the but a fillip for the loyal Chorley fans and the First Team!
Your hard work is appreciated.
andy wood

Return to Chorley FC U18s