fifa

Talk about anything in football not related to Chorley FC

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

fifa

Postby oki doki » Mon May 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Allegedly their corrupt,well i never,maybe we'll get the world cup now as we should have done at the beginning
oki doki

Postby Jue » Mon May 30, 2011 2:48 pm

I heard they was thinking of using Chorley as a training base.... Cue Reco...
Jue

Postby ontheup » Mon May 30, 2011 3:52 pm

we would need to warn any team training on vp that they would need to come on a single decker bus as they can not get a double decker under the low bridge in coppull.
ontheup

Postby oki doki » Mon May 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Great news,blatter says there's no need to worry Fifa will sort it out and the World Cup dates stay unchanged-----quick where's my wallet :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

what an absolute joke an embarrasment to football----when will the FA grow a set and withdraw from fifa and instigate a new footballing body with english officials at the helm as it should have always been,instead of it being hijacked and the beautiuful game held to ransom by foreign footballers(diving)and officials.
I know the FA's not perfect but its better than those idiots at fifa and not corrupt allegedly---football is a man's game but under the likes of blatter,plattini(uefa) etc its become a tarts game to accomodate the less hardy,those who like to roll around and the drama the drama -----rant over :) :) :) :)
oki doki

Postby reco » Mon May 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Jue wrote:I heard they was thinking of using Chorley as a training base.... Cue Reco...

not heard that one but I read somewhere that Curzon Ashton will be used as a training base
reco

Return to Other Football Chat