Chester ' fans ' ...

Talk about anything in football not related to Chorley FC

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Chester ' fans ' ...

Postby Paul Speak » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Dont know many details, but crowd trouble (fighting behind the goals) delayed the kick-off ... crowd: 1940 !

Contact of mine on Twitter ( Alty Fan ) described events as 'horrible' and she hates football tonite !

No further comment, but i'll draw my own conclusions !
Paul Speak
MIS Prediction League Winner 2011/12

Re: Chester ' fans ' ...

Postby Mick » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Mick

Postby Prodigal son » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Probably some of the same "innocents" that came to Chorley and started bother before the game.
Prodigal son

Postby 2 4 Joy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:19 pm

I refuse to believe that Chester fans were involved. I bet they were really Chorley or Wrexham fans trying to get Chester a bad name. :wink:

Having seen the Chester club's comments in the NLP, I don't recall them issuing such a strongly worded statement when their fans were involved in the trouble at VP, in fact quite the opposite.
2 4 Joy

Postby wrasse » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:20 pm

every clubs got a few idiots who turn out for big games, unfortunatly when travelling to away games a lot of beer is drunk and the red mist appears.

not a way to conduct oneselves but sometimes unfortunatly it happens, chester havent bothered anyone since that dreaded day and neither have us.let the past be past
wrasse

Postby Pete Rothwell » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:11 pm

wrasse wrote:every clubs got a few idiots who turn out for big games, unfortunatly when travelling to away games a lot of beer is drunk and the red mist appears.

not a way to conduct oneselves but sometimes unfortunatly it happens, chester havent bothered anyone since that dreaded day and neither have us.let the past be past

Erm........ what about Altrincham away two weeks ago?
Pete Rothwell
Site Admin

Return to Other Football Chat