Curzon for andrew

Talk about the Magpies. Be respectful to others, no swearing, insulting posts or libellous remarks please.

Moderators: Ian Livesey, Pete Rothwell, Moderators

Re: Curzon for andrew

Postby toploader999 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:52 pm

behind the home dug out near the disabled part usually shouting abuse at the officials
toploader999

Postby 2 4 Joy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:56 pm

toploader999 wrote:wondered when you would pipe up Mr Joy... not

Yes happy to pipe up when a realistic opinion is required! I suppose you must be easy to spot behind the dug out with you wearing rose coloured spectacles.
2 4 Joy

Postby petermarkcraig » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Tempie wrote:This is the post I put on Facebook. To be honest it's not strong enough, I was feeling relaxed because I went fishing after the game.

5-3-2 is KILLING this club!!! Today was dross, sod what's going behind the scenes I pay my money to watch a football match! All last season was dull, attritional football (that's being kind)! Nothing has changed if anything it's worse because o Keefe is playing and gornell can't hold the ball up!! 800 people there today for the first Saturday home game of the season! PEOPLE DONT WANT TO WATCH IT! THEY WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED!! He's undoing all the good work that's happened over the last 5-10 years by boring everyone to death. For gods sake we don't need a flat back 5 against curzon at home! Play 4 at the back and sit roscoe in front of the defence then tell the rest to get forward! Do something, anything! Please!

5-3-2 is KILLING this club!.

CFC is dead. Long live CFC.

COC!
petermarkcraig
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Chorley FC